Blank Meme: [link]
1. Like most people, I was just a casual Batman fan (seen the movies, some episodes of the animated series when I was younger, liked the Dark Knight, etc.) then I read Batman and Robin 1 by Grant Morrison on a whim and my interest grew. Then I watched Under the Red Hood on Netflix and got really into the fandom.
2. Damian Wayne. He's just such a BAMF. Dick is a pretty close second, though.
3. Tim and Damian have the best sibling rivalry relationship, haha.
4. And pretty much everyone x Damian. Except Stephanie. I hate her.
5. Baby Damian? Why not?
6. I think being Dick Grayson would be the most amazing life ever. Just think about it.
7. Probably not my favorite scene from a movie, but it came to mind. So unintentionally(?) gay.
8. All ten-year-old boys love Pokemon, come on.
9. Damian from Batman and Robin by Grant Morrison is the best incarnation of Damian so far, I think.